Monday, June 13, 2011

NYX?

I would give NYX single eyeshadows 4/5.

Pros-
great pigmentation
gorgeous shimmer
blends well
smooth
goes on easily
worth the money

Cons-
tons of fallout
messy

So, my first makeup review!!! I'm so excited!! Okay, so I thought I should try NYX cosmetics because I've only heard great things about it. I know, I am totally late on this craze but I'm also new on this makeup thing. I only have to colors and they're both single eyeshadows. I can tell you right now that I am in love!! I don't think they're the BEST eyeshadows I've ever had but I do like them. Considering they are a drugstore brand I think they are completely amazing. My main issue is that they are incredibly messy. Every time I swipe my brush in the shadow it just spreads all over the place. The colors are very pigmented and very soft. I only got two because it was my first time buying this brand. Both the of the colors I bought are "frosty" which I like a lot. They're not over sparkly but they do have quite a bit of shimmer. I'll have to try a couple matte ones to see if there is as much fallout but for now I definitely like them. One of the main reasons I wanted to try this brand is because I've heard a lot of people say that NYX is comparable to MAC. I'm not going to lie, I would not compare the two brands. In my opinion, MAC is still a little bit more opinion and a little less messy. I will definitely keep buying NYX products because I have definitely fallen in love.
 The first color I got is Rust. LOVE IT....It is an absolutely gorgeous color and I would recommend you all go out and get this color.  
 The second color I got was Sensual. It looks brown but it's actually a very deep purple. Absolutely beautiful and looks great with tons of colors. LOVE!! GO BUY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment