Sunday, July 3, 2011

A New Level of Soft and Silky....

OMG guys!! Seriously, I love this new eyeshadow palette I got! I purchased it at Nordstrom Rack for only $16!! It's Smashbox's Heartbraker palette in Kiss n Tell. Okay, so the colors aren't something I can wear everyday but this is still my new favorite palette! I've never used anything from Smashbox so it was a surprise to me how much I absolutely love these! They are so fabulously soft and smooth, they feel so great on your skin! On top of all that amazing-ness they are super duper pigmented!! I don't know how much these were when they first came out but I got them for a great price so if you have a Nordstrom Rack go and look for them! I really like them. The colors are beautiful and they're great for fun and everyday looks. I LOVE THESE! More than anything I've used by any other brand, and I've used quite a few different kinds of eyeshadow. I'm definitely going to start buying Smashbox products now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment