Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just Some Thoughts...

So, I have recently purchased and fallen in love with Plain White T's new album. Enough said really, it's absolutely fabulous. The song "Rhythm of Love" has stolen my heart and I have no room for any other songs, no matter how they try and win me over. I joke of course because there is always one song I can't stop listening to...until a new one comes along. For a while Darius Rucker's "Come Back Song" was on repeat. Then it was My Chemical Romance's "S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W". Yes, my music obsessions are random and I can't say i only listen to one specific genre of music. Truth is, I get far too bored way too easily to limit myself to only a certain group of artists. Art is art, and every kind should be recognized, loved, and praised. I take pride in the thought that I can find a song I love from pretty much any music artist. Well, the ones I've been exposed to so far. If anyone would like to broaden my musical horizon, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment