Monday, June 27, 2011

Pigmentation To Da Max

My only Urban Decay palette is hands down one of my favorites. I loooooove it. The pigmentation of this palette is flippin' crazy!! I've done so many different looks with this palette I can't even believe nine colors could go so far!! I can't remember the name of the palette (sorry :/) but I would say just to pick up whatever palette you like best from Urban Decay. I've used it for Halloween makeup, everyday, and special occasions. I LOVE IT! The next palette I am uber excited to purchase is the Naked palette. I'm sure you've all heard of it or seen it because it is just so beautiful. I'll tell you how much I love it when I get. The picture is the palette I have...again I have completely forgotten what it's called but it is amazing. The colors do seem a little crazy but I think it's awesome for pretty much any kind of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment