Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In Mah Mathity Clissity Class

I've decided I love the stupid titles. It seems that again I have little reason to enjoy my time in math class. Aside from it being you know, MATH. I just don't see the point of learning math things I'll never use in real life. I know how to do my basic math and I know how to do it well. Of course, I will do what I have to because I like having good grades but I just dislike it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to pretend like I love it until I'm out of school for good. It is so not FABULOUS FUN. Well anyway...I don't have much to say. I never quite know what to post on this blog but I will come up with more. I don't put as much time into this blog as I do my other so if you want a little more go to http://increasethepeaceplease.blogspot.com/ . I love you all!!
--Fabulous Killjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment